First Responder EMS is committed to ensuring that basic life support providers learn the lastest cutting edge information and techniques in a hands-on oriented environment. BLS Provider CPR is intended for participants who provide healthcare to patients in a wide variety of settings. These includes, but are not limited to firefighters, EMT/paramedics, nurses, doctors, law enforcement, lifegaurds, dentists and respiratory therapists. Our accelerated BLS Provider renewal class covers the 2015 AHA Guidelines for adult, child and infant CPR - with special emphasis on ventilation using a bag-mask device, methods for clearing a foreign body airway obstruction and use of an automated external defibrillator (AED). Course is through the American Heart Association and length is approximately 2-2 1/2 hours. Price of class includes a textbook and course completion card. Cost: $85.00
Disclaimer: The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in CPR and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. This material is supplied on a cost basis. Its use in an instructional course does not represent sponsorship by the AHA. Any fees for such a course do not represent income to the association.
- Monday, August 12, 2019 at 9:30 AM (5 seats left)CHICO Classroom - 796 East Ave., Chico, CA
- Thursday, September 12, 2019 at 12:30 PM (5 seats left)CHICO Classroom - 796 East Ave., Chico, CA
- Thursday, October 3, 2019 at 10:30 AM (6 seats left)CHICO Classroom - 796 East Ave., Chico, CA
- Thursday, November 14, 2019 at 10:30 AM (6 seats left)CHICO Classroom - 796 East Ave., Chico, CA
- Tuesday, December 10, 2019 at 10:30 PM (6 seats left)CHICO Classroom - 796 East Ave., Chico, CA